Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

I like to play Pokemon cards. But my most favorite game in the whole entire world is World of Warcraft. I like how the armor looks and I like killing stuff. And my highest character in WoW is an 80 blood elf hunter. I really like wolves, especially black ones. I like kitties too, if they are really high level (like 80).

My best friends name is Damek. My other best friend is Jeremy and Mackenzie. My favorite cousins are Marissa, McKaylee, McKenna, Bailee, Lewis, Terence, Dedrie, Devynn, Dacota, Spencer, Seth, Sandra, and Sarah.

I also like to play Bakugan. My favorite Bakugan is Drago and Megadraganoid. One of my favorite shows is Naruto Shippiden.

My mom likes to play Warcraft too. She has one computer. My dad likes to play Warcraft too, he is an expert. He has two computers. I have one computer, just like my mom.

My sisters name is Mina. She really likes McDonalds, especially the toys that she gets. And her most favorite are the new ones Alvin and the Chipmunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment