Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2010

My favorite Pokemon is pikachu and turtwig and of course piplup and shellos and chimchar. My favorite teddy bear is a bear. My other favorite teddy bear is a dog. I like to call it Carla. I like to call the bear Ella. Ella and Carla are my most favorite teddy bears.

My mom helped make dresses for Ella and all my other stuffed animals. But the one she most likes to make clothes for is Tapita. She is a doll. But something is wrong about her hair, because my sister cut it.

Something weird always happens to my teddy bears. They keep ripping. Anywhere you can imagine. But my mom sews them back together for me.

My favorite, favorite, favorite channel is Cartoon Network. My favorite show on Cartoon Network is Scooby Doo and Pokemon, but especially Bakugan. I also love to wear my Pokemon shirt. My other best friends are Preston and Brian and Caleb and Trevelyn and Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment